05 April, 2007

Life and Death...!! !

Living life is very difficult when you are in a difficult situation. Sometimes you even have to choose whether to live or to die. But even when a person is in this situation, he always has someone to console and encourage him. But what if the person has no one left in his life...? What should he do..? I am in the same situation which I would not want to be in.

Everyone does mistakes. And for every mistakes, there is a punishment. But why is it that people get a punishment more than what they deserve...? I did a mistake and I admit it. I even said that I am sorry to all those whom I have hurt. But the punishment everyone gave me was something too harsh. No one forgave me. My friends avoided me. Even the girl whom I love the most did not want to talk to me. She did not even want to see my face. I had no one by my side. I had no one to encourage me. I had no one to support me. I was just lonely.

My Grandma always told me, that if you do a mistake and ask for forgiveness, you would surely be forgiven cause you have realised your mistakes. She also told me, if GOD can forgive us, why can't humans forgive you. But she was wrong. I was not forgiven and I did not deserve the punishment that was given to me. Is this fair to me...?

I have always wanted to give happiness to everyone around me. But I have only given them sadness. I wanted to do something else but everyone thought that I am doing something else. Is that my fault...? Maybe its my fault. I cannot keep anyone happy. So wat is the point of living...? My life is worthless without the people who are avoiding me. What am I to do...?

No comments: