29 April, 2007

Don't Dare to dream...!! !

Dream…!! ! What is the meaning of this word? I asked a few of my friends about the meaning of dream.

Shahitha told me… “Imagining or hopes !”

Kala told me… “My visions, goals and expectation. To imagine the perfect life with all that I want”

Eswaran told me… “You want to become somebody or want something in life?

And for me, I just feel that to dream you need a lot of guts. Guts… something which I don’t have anymore. I know that I do not have the hope anymore, and so to imagine, I only can imagine being down and broken. I do not have any goals. I do not have any expectations. And my vision tells me that I am gonna live the most hopeless life. I can be only nobody in life, and I can’t dare to want something in life. I can’t dare to dream…!! !

Everyone has dreams to do something, to become someone, to be with someone. I also had dreams. Dreams that I wanted to be completed. Dreams that were special to me. But now, I am in the place where I hope no one is in. I am in the place where I know that my happiness is very near me but yet I can’t take the happiness. Even if I try taking it also, I will still have to leave the happiness and I might create more sadness.

Why is it that when someone can get the happiness and yet he can’t take it? Why is that where he finds that his future will prosper and yet he can do nothing to prosper his future? Why is it that every dream of the person is so near and yet he can’t reach them? Why I can’t reach them? Has anyone seen a more unlucky person than me? Well I guess I just do not have the courage anymore. I am not brave enough to face the consequences of life.

I am a just a failure…!! !

No comments: